Thanks to Colleen for putting on to NRICH. NRICH is a brilliant resource that should be in the favourites of every maths teacher developed and has been developed by the university of Cambridge
NRICH is a team of qualified teachers who are also practitioners in RICH mathematical thinking. This unique blend means that NRICH is ideally placed to offer advice and support to both teachers and learners of mathematics.
- Enrich the experience of the mathematics curriculum for all learners
- Offer challenging and engaging activities
- Develop mathematical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Show rich mathematics in meaningful contexts
- Work in partnership with teachers, schools and other educational settings
- Offer you FREE enrichment material (Problems, Articles and Games) at all Key Stages that really can help to inspire and engage learners and embed RICH tasks into everyday practice.
- Help to promote RICH thinking in classrooms by offering on-line and face-to-face support at Primary and Secondary level.
- Deliver professional development courses and workshops in rich mathematics.
- Help teachers to think strategically about 'next steps' and progression in problem solving.
- Provide FREE and interesting mathematical games, problems and articles.
- Encourage you to share your solutions to our mathematical problems.
- Have Mathematicians that can help you to solve problems - just 'Ask NRICH'!
- Offer a safe online space where you can meet others with similar interests.